Indonesia’s digital landscape is rapidly growing, bouyed by its increasingly connected population of some 260 million, making it one of the most lucrative markets in Southeast Asia. Opportunities abound in digital and content marketing, but marketers still struggle to align their efforts with their business objectives
At the same time, the proliferation of digital platforms and improved technological know-how are making consumers more discerning about how they spend their time online. This scenario results in a mindset shift among marketers, as they start to think as publishers to lure prospects to their own channels with compelling content.
The Indonesia Digital and Content Marketing Report 2017 by GetCRAFT is based on an online survey of 150 marketers from brands and agencies in Indonesia and expert interviews.
This complimentary report aims to provide data and insights to help marketers address the challenges they face in digital and content marketing strategy. The report finds that:
- Social media is the most effective channel to do digital marketing, according to marketers
- Marketers will spend 31% of their marketing budget for digital marketing
- Top challenges faced by marketers in doing digital marketing are budget restraints and gaps in skills and resources
- 55% of marketers lack clarity on how digital marketing drives business objectives
- Most exciting growth opportunities: customers experiences and content marketing